Yield: 12 pieces
- 1 cup roasted almonds, Chopped
- 1 cup roasted mixed seeds (pumpkin, sunflower and watermelon)
- 1 cup lightly roasted desiccated coconut
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp powdered erythritol
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Himalayan pink salt a pinch
- Vanilla few drops
- Sugar free chocolate (optional, we have used Zevic)
- Heat your oven to 180’C and line an 8×8 inch pan with parchment paper, leaving some hanging over the sides to lift the bars easily from the pan.
- Chop chocolate in small pieces. Keep aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the egg, vanilla and erythritol.
- Microwave almond butter for 10 seconds. Then mix coconut oil until smooth.
- Now whisk this almond butter mixture into the egg mixture until well combined.
- Add in rest of the ingredients along with chopped chocolate until well combined.
- Press very firmly into the prepared pan.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes. Let it cool completely to room temperature in the pan.
- Once cool, use a sharp knife to cut into pieces.
- These can be stored in fridge for 10-12 days in airtight container.
Please note that this recipe is adapted from Food Faith Fitness.